We now support Team Foundation Server 2013 including the new Git based projects. You may also be happy to learn we fixed some issues we had with watching builds from multiple project collections. You can also search and add new builds more easily for those with large TFS repo's.
Travis Pro and Enterprise
We now support Travis Pro and Travis Enterprise.
If you have a large Jenkins repository you can now filter and select all nodes more easily.
CruiseControl.Net now returns comments and build names. Big thanks to Benoit Martin (benoit808) and Jonathan Ritchie for these contributions.
- The chat box in news now only appears if you're a Team CI member - in which case it allows you to chat with your team only (What is Team CI? More on this later.)
- Fixed the issue with adding and playing custom .mp3's when you had upgraded via wyGet
- You can now type your username in "Who I Am" rather than having to wait until you perform a build (Issue #47)
- The full screen shortcut key ("F") is now Alt-F, fixing a problem with using that character while chatting :)
- Fixes performance issues when watching many builds (see Issue #38 and Issue #16 on Github)
- When a build definition is unavailable, Team City no longer breaks (thanks @monovo for this contribution)
- In TeamCity when one build fails to connect we now return unknown build status rather than mark the entire server an unavailable (Issue #24)