Custom Audio Sounds
"Sounds", it's a new option in the menu:
Click it to add/delete/preview MP3's or WAV's:
Then configure rules to play them:
With per-user rules and our fancy rule engine you can now taunt co-workers by name when they break the build. How cool is that?
Visual Studio Online
If you're into TFS (by choice or divine mandate) and using the Microsoft-hosted cloud version (previously called Team Foundation Services) we now have your back. See Configuring Visual Studio Online for details.
If you're a keyboard kind of person (and what self-respecting developer isn't?) you'll appreciate the following new keyboard shortcuts:
- 1-9 - Go to the build detail page for the appropriate build
- Backspace - Go to the home page
- Alt+1-9 - Go to the the user detail page for the appropriate user
- F - Go full-screen
- Can now treat unstable as passing for Jenkins (Issue #30)
- When new users are added, the leaders tab now immediately updates (Issue #26)
- Fixes an issue with Team City authentication
- Fixes a bug with users that have comma's in their user names
- Fixes a bug with hidden users
- Fixes some issues with build dates (thank you @mightymuke)
- Fixed authentication issues in Travis
- Fixed issue #48 typo
- Fixed a bug with user mappings (thank you @gregorycu)
- Improved pretty date calculations
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.