Merge Duplicate Users
This oft-requested feature allows you to merge two users that are actually the same person. Frequently this occurs for those monitoring multiple CI servers. To perform a merge right-click on the user:
Then select who to merge that user with:
Notice the caveats above. Specifically the system will not attempt to merge any previous check-ins, reputation, achievements, or stats. However, the system will merge these going forward.
Again, as mentioned in our previous post 2.1 enables My CI, where you can get push notifications to mobile phones, a dedicated page on our site with your build information, and e-mails about build status changes and new achievements.
If you were a beta user of 2.1, then 2.1.1:
- Sync's users and their reputation, achievements and stats up to My CI
- Sync's in-progress builds
- Full Screen mode now displays dates as pretty dates (e.g. 5 minutes ago).
- Improved pretty date calculations
- The system was excessively updating the tray icon (Issue #16)
- Full screen mode was displaying dates with incorrect time zone (Issue #9)
- Fixed a bug where the Jon Skeet achievement was too easy to get (Issue #42)
- Fixed various smaller anonymously submitted bugs including null reference exceptions