- Can now sort columns in full screen mode by clicking on the column names (Issue #26)
- Full screen mode displays on the monitor the app was last in (Issue #19)
- Can hide users by right-clicking on them (and 'show all' from the menu to unhide)
- Travis wasn't detecting server unavailable correctly
- An error with one build in Hudson/Jenkins was shutting everything down, errors are now isolated
- There is now more logging for when build statuses change to help diagnose issues some users are experiencing (Issue #40)
- Attempted to fix the anonymously submitted "Cannot access a disposed object" bug (again)
- Hudson/Jenkins wasn't always finding the author of a commit correctly
Big shout out to @mightymuke who contributed almost all of the features and bug fixes in this release.
Hi, was looking for a build monitor for Bamboo and found your software. Was excited reading that it supported Bamboo (Google Code site) but upon downloading there is no Bamboo option when creating a connection?ReplyDelete
We absolutely do support Bamboo. This must be a problem with our deployment script. I'm so glad you brought attention to the problem, thank you!
You have two options:
1. You can build from source if you want it right now (http://github.com/AutomatedArchitecture/SirenOfShame) or
2. If you wait about a week we will have a new version and I'll make sure we fix that deployment issue.
Thanks for your interest!
I just did a fresh install and Bamboo existed for me. Can you please check if BambooServices.dll exists in C:\Program Files (x86)\Siren of Shame\Plugins? If not can you please create a bug at: http://code.google.com/p/siren-of-shame/issues/list.