Double click a build to see build details (86)
Oft-requested, finally implemented. This opens an appropriate URL, regardless of whether the build server is TFS, Team City, Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control, or Bamboo.
Display build id on main page (158)
Implemented across all CI servers. See screenshot above.
Can now sort builds (153)
Now you can keep the most recent builds on top rather than always sorting by name.
Added "Never Update" to configuration options (81)
Useful if you're on a disconnected network. Selecting this option will also disable retrieving alerts, so SoS will never try to get to the Internet at all.
- "Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created" (128)
- TFS should treat partially succeeded as failed (150)
- Team City bug: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, of of a type that does not accept the focus (151)
- TeamCity error: Timed out waiting for authentication was reported as a bug is now server unavailable (154)
- CruiseControl.Net wasn't returning started date in some circumstances (155)
- Importing firmware from some other cultures was causing an error when interpreting day as month (156)
- When you close the Configure Server dialog it no longer refreshes all build status if nothing actually changed (157)
Hope you enjoy the updates. You can either download verison 1.5 here or if you're on a public network it should auto-upgrade on next install.